The Swn Fest in Cardiff attracts many people from far and wide for the love of music and the arts. Distance to travel is never a barrier. Music can serve as food for the soul, but not for the stomach. The Swn Fest in Cardiff takes care of that too. There are plenty of options for music lovers to satisfy their hunger, and get adequate rest and relaxation.
Places to Have a Quick Bite
The Swn Fest is spread across numerous venues in Cardiff in 2017. People often rush from one venue to another and need to grab some food in between the shows. People can find many places that offer a quick meal off St. Mary’s Street in Cardiff. Some of the places are listed below:
- The Plan is an independent Gourmet café established in 2002. It offers vegetarian and vegan options specializing in organic ingredients. A wide variety of loose leaf teas and coffees and a wide variety of wines and beers are available.
- The Little Man Coffee is an independent coffee shop, which is gaining popularity in Cardiff. It is famous for its Welsh Coffee.
- Various Sandwich Shops abound in Cardiff with Bombers, New York Deli and Fresh food vying for attention.
- Expensive burger shops offering top grade burgers are easy to find, such as the Grazing Shed and the Urban Tap House. Vegetarian burgers are a specialty at Café Atma.
- Economical meals can be found at the Casanova, ZiZi and Café Citta, as well as a number of others cafés and restaurants found away from the city centre.
Places for Rest and Relaxation
Cardiff offers numerous lodging options to suit all budgets. Accommodation is available in and around Cardiff’s city centre. If it is your intention to concentrate on visiting all the venues during Swn Fest, you can reserve rooms at hotels and hostels in the Cathays, Roath, or Canton areas. You will find ample lodging options in or near the city centre. Some of the reasonable priced options are:
- The Safehouse Hostel: Reasonable prices with a 20% discount being offered for Swn Fest visitors.
- The Big Sleep: Situated in the Motorpoint Area and offers easy access to the venues.
- The Ibis: Low cost hotel.Rooms for as low as £50 can be found at the Holiday Inn, Travelodge, and Premier Inn. Cardiff offers plenty of other options if you prefer more posh accommodations and are willing to spend a bit more:
- Hilton, The Marriot, Radisson Blue, and Park Plaza offer 5-star hospitality are in the city centre.
- Celtic Manor Resort and St.David’s Spa are also 5-star facilities, but are bit away from the Swn Fest venues.
- Angel Hotel is a one-a-kind hotel with Victorian architecture and spiralling staircases.
There are ample options which will suit every budget and an individual’s requirements in the city centre and adjoining places. With so many places on offer, people are spoilt for choice.